Aim of the activity
Follow edutech trends and become a digitally literate teacher.
Try something new
Sometimes we are unwilling to try new technologies at our lessons, but it is a great opportunity to follow the trends and involve students into learning process. Here’s some motivation: watch this TED talk. Before watching grab a marker and then follow the speaker’s instructions. If you don’t have time, just complete 3-4 cartoons.
How was it? Do you still think you can’t learn anything new?
Now let’s learn something else:
Write down your insights on the video. Clue – if we say we cannot do something, it might be just an illusion.
Challenge yourself to try new apps in your classroom. Choose any app you really liked from the suggested apps below. If you have an app or website you would like to suggest, please do so in our Telegram chat or Facebook group.
- ZipGrade – to make test checking super quick.
- Pollev.com – to engage your audience.
- Kahoot – to have some fun while testing your students’ knowledge.
- Plickers – to check your students’ performance.
- Survio.com – to do some research work with your students.