We (teachers and parents) often do not pay attention to things that really matter because of a huge workload, stress at work and other distractors. Yet it is important to devote some time to our professional and personal self-development.
Creating a life list can help define real wishes, note them down and have a sense of deadline. The following 8-week-sprint will motivate and empower you to make some of your dreams come true.
Think of 10 goals you want to achieve this autumn. Eliminate the wishes that are not really yours. If you have difficulties doing this task, try to visualize what achievements will make you feel proud of yourself in 2 months.
this is a sample list from one of our SuperTeachers:
- Order some English books from www.betterworldbooks.com.
- Take a course on Lettering.
- Read 3 books:
- «Boundaries: Drawing the Line in Your Head, Heart and Home», by Jennie Miller and Victoria Lambert
- «Find Your Focus Zone: An Effective New Plan to Defeat Distraction and Overload», by Lucy Jo Palladino
- «The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact», by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Participate in @my.edquest and #деловблоге Instagram marathons.
- Open two clubs for students (IELTS and Debates).
- Write down 1 article for EduNeo.ru.
- Organize a family photo shoot.
- Visit Aksu-Jabagly Nature Reserve.
- Create a ‘hygge’ space at home.
- Trip to Tashkent with friends.
Make your own list for the next 8 weeks and make sure you include something about #superteacherkz marathon in it as well 🙂 Do your best and stick to your commitments, good luck!
P.S.: You are also free to share your list with others, if you like. Your list might inspire others to set themselves some interesting goals. If you share it on your social media, make sure you use #superteacherkz hashtag 🙂
This task was provided by Ayash Myrzabekova, a true SuperTeacher.